- Go to the downloads page, where you will find links to the current installers for Windows, Mac and Linux computers.
- Download the relevant install package to a suitable location (Probably your desktop).
- Execute the installer. This will guide you through the rest of the process, creating any necessary folders and files on your system.
Because REALbasic is free on Linux, you can compile your own version of OpenSong.
- Compile the source code, placing it in a suitable location.
- The first time you run OpenSong it will create the necessary folders and settings files. However, you will need to manually add song files and backgrounds to their proper folders.